Sunday, April 4, 2010

Update

My depression’s hit so bad this time I haven’t even kept up to date with my blogging:

I got my first letter from Ben and it was the most romantic thing every.  I have never gotten a lot letter before… he even wrote me a song.

He called again and I confided in him how hard it is for me because my parents are so negative about the fact that my sig. other is in carcerated and that’s depressing and stressing me out.  He was kind, but there’s really not much he could have said.

He needs around $30-$35 into his canteen so he can buy some personal hygiene items.  I don’t see to have the balls to tell him that I simply don’t have that money right now.  It’s already getting hard to pay for the collect calls to be able to hear his voice on a regular basis.

No comments: