Friday, April 30, 2010

Changing Things Up

I’ve realized that things said on this blog are taken out of context a lot; which to a lot of degree sucks.

I thought about it for a while, for I truly don’t want to quite this blog and came up with an idea:

I’m going to post quotes, conversations, and actions that have happened in my life or someone else’s lives, and occasionally make some up for shits and giggles. Not to special right?
*wrong*!
Everything single post in this series is aimed to be taken out of context and not necessarily make sense.

I was inspired by an Ani Difranco lyric from the song Fire Door:

So why do I feel like something that’s been rearranged?
You know, taken out of context I must seem so strange…
"

So go ahead, do it… I’m giving you things out of context to sound strange and more screwed up then I really am. Go on, judge me; I’m giving you the opportunity!

No comments: